Contributors

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Quality Doesn't Matter

Looking for related topics to a project I was thinking about, and concerning designing classrooms whether online or face to face classes, In some cases I talked to my friends and we thought we sometimes have so much assignments and considering the courses requirements and grading we realized that quantity sometimes matters more than quality.
This is an important topic considering designing instruction. My adviser introduced a great project    
                     Quality matters
 which helps individuals and groups who are working on designing online classrooms create a more beneficial and good classes. Well as a future teacher or designer of classes, as a person who is concerned about the education even as a student it's important to understand what we need to have and include in a course.
What do I care number of assignments or what students learn about it ?

How Qualified are our classes?


No comments: