Contributors

Monday, February 23, 2015

Subscribe...

I just subscribed to an X magazine and it automatically subscribed me to 3 other magazine even though I didn't select them when it suggested that to me. I went back and cancelled all and sent an e-mail to their services and they said that they will refund me.
I had cancelled all right after I registered, and they refunded me $4 less than what they had charged me.
I was thinking $4 doesn't worth my time, but at the same time the whole thing didn't seemed acceptable to me, so I decided to follow up on why. I sent an e-mail to the customer services and they told me that it's because they have already sent three issues of those magazines to me !( Right after I signed up?) It seems alright if they have done so, but I have to wait.

Unfortunately in the online environment like many other places there is possibility of letting people cheat on you. If we don't solve small problems they turn to bigger problems. I am going to follow up this case. I hope I receive those magazines as they have told me.

What would you do if you were me?

No comments: